Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ooooommmppphhh

Hey ya'll, today I got ooomph! (mood) to study. left my books in locker. and ran back to uni to get the books. Plan to go for a snow vacation is still on the way. 3 more friends joining the current group. which sums up to 10 ppl. and even more and more are asking to go. but there are some circumstances which have to be considered.

Some of you might have this show, and some might not. It's an show from last year. Sweeney Todd. I din't watch it though. Sweeney Todd is the barber of his street. So his occupation is BARBER.

But then Sweeney Todd decided to earn extra money. So now, he opens his open toilet syringe collector company. =p


Below is the entrance to Old Melbourne Gaol. an old prison.


The courtyard and cell blocks.


Me with my force, tik and john.


We watch Sort of the Rings at Melbourne's International Comedy Festival. AWESOME show man! Hilarious !


Chisholm, my current residence computer room. used it when my room power was down. zzz


A.A meets medieval buildings


Quah n Me had KFC for supper. they only have original here. sad. miss malaysia kfc

No comments:

Post a Comment