Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's tough and tiring

Uni studies are getting harder and interesting. so far so good. all subjects at my feet still. but assignments and research are really killing my free time. as well as revision. classes can be exciting and bored at times. usually daydream about the lectures teaching and then come up with a brilliant questions at times. its like the class are studying ABC but I've absorbed ABC and on to DEF.

Most of business studies is really, using common sense and real life situations. putting my very self into Sellers or Buyers situation and think what's really the best thing I should do at a particular problem.

Management Lecturer gave us some motivation and goal seeking/aiming kinda lecture on Monday. some ppl had no idea watsoever to do, and some aims to do this and that, just so they can avoid entering certain fields or companies. Well my aim is quite straight. finish degree. work for some MNC or a financial corporation be it a bank or institution or where ever my prospects bring me.

Top 5 companies I aim to work for :

1. Citibank
2. Acer
3. Sony
4. Microsoft
5. Cisco Systems


Will be attending conferences and seminars in Melbourne when I have an oppurtunity. Need to widen my networking groups and beef up my career prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment