Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Day Goes By

Here I am, sitting here thinking and writing this to pass my time. no assessments and my studies are all done for now.

Tomorrow, there's soccer training, aww hope my legs wont hurt again after running up and down the field for an hour.

This weekend is the F1 fever in Melbourne as this year will be the 1st twilight F1 race ever held in the history of F1. Tickets cost $99, anyone wanna sponsor me ? anyhow for those who are not going to the race, this Friday, I heard there will be a F1 car drive in the city. oooooooooo

Anyhow, here are some pics.


At Albert Street, Tribeca Apartments



Spotted this car while on the way to the bus stop. The real deal of Myvi. Toyota Passo if not mistaken. looks the same anyway.


My ride for the day. = )



My new pair of soccer shoes. pa-rap-pa-pa-pa. I'm Lovin It.

No comments:

Post a Comment