Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to Normal

So the break is over, and it's back to normal routine. Woke up at 9.15am and caught the 10.25am bus to uni.

Did my presentation today, and it went smoothly. Hope Miss Eva give me high marks now.
Decided what I really want to major in my business degree and after 2 days of brain storming, I finally decided to take up Marketing. As I always ponder and think of ways businesses can further increase their sales and successive approach to the community.

Last Last Thursday, 1 day before Good Friday. The uni gave out Easter eggs to all students.



This is me over the hols.

Study + Music

Prove of Study (Tham in background)
Kenneth and Tham, hanging around after dinner

Woo~ nice winter jacket

Eskimo PAWNS !!!

Nice Advertisement for some fast bill pay service.

No comments:

Post a Comment