Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last March Weekend Part 4 and Voila !

Hey all, so tomorrow onwards, I'm gonna be having my sweet holidays all the way till 19 April.

Can't wait to see what I would be doing during the holidays.


Tham's hse. On the right is his garage. Honda Jazz in there. Then there's his mum and sis.


His neighborhood


His backside yard

This is the dining area and small area to relax

Kitchen Area

The living room actually is much bigger, dunno why in pic looks small.

Laundry Room =p

Study Room ( Gaming Room ) o.0

The houses have contemporary modern brick design. love it. Anyway let's go back into the house =p

This is the 1st thing you see when you reach the upper floor.

Shower and Bath

Tham's sis room. Sophia

Tham's room

Time to go out. Bye Bye house xD

John and Sophia b*balling

Townhouses near to Tham's hse

So Uncle and Aunty took me to their church on Saturday evening, while in the car, aunty gave me this cute bottle. It's small ok.


Thier church is very beautiful and on the way I met a statue o.0 , will talk about it on the next post. =p gotta go pack up for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment