Monday, April 6, 2009

Last March Weekend Part 3

So this is the part 3 of my last march weekend.

After dinner me, tham and tung herr decided to go play pool. On the way we bumped into Chien Junn, Amirah and Calvin. We kinda like talked on the street for like 1 hour I think. lol

Calvin and Tham

Tham, CJ and Amirah

We then hanged out at CJ's apartment. Nice one CJ. soooo big.



We then went to Lygon St. for ice-cream. We went to one of the many ice-cream shops called Gelatissimo

L-R : Tungherr Green Apple, Tham Strawberry, CJ Sumthing Nut, My Cookie which tasted like corn =.=

Nice Sneakers @ Hype

Street Artist Work

Next day, had lunch with Tham's family and they invited me to their house to stay for a night

The Tham's Residence.

To find out How nice the house is, stay tune for the next partS.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog!
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. will do =p

    have a good day mate

    ReplyDelete