Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dainty Food . yum~~~~

I'll take a moment from the Last March Weekend Episodes. Will continue in next post. So stay tune.

One weekend in the city, we decided to go to this restaurant.

Not just any restaurant but this chinese restaurant in Chinatown, where people queue for maybe 30min-1 hour to have dinner.

We were early that day, so we also queued for like 30minutes.

Well its called Dainty Sichuan Restaurant, and boy I haven't try Sichuan Food before, and when I look at the menu, I thought it couldn't be that spicy and hot. All the Aussies and other people around me seem to be eating fine without any difficulties.

So we ordered 4 dishes.

Then the dishes arrived, and we were WOWED by the portion and fragrance.

*Sorry, only took pictures, after eating some of it. It's so much bigger. We couldn't finish our dinner.


Pork Belly with 8 types of Chilli Spices. *MOUTH BURNER*


Chilli Beef Skewer. *Hot but nice*



Deep Fried Pork with herbs & chilli

Least Spicy dish that night. Cabbage. lol


p.s. - I sweat a lot and drank a lot to cool my body down during the dinner.

p.s.s. - If you wanna try, I can bring you there. I'll just eat cabbage. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment